There is a Code of Conduct for the HotForex PAMM Program that all Fund Managers must agree and adhere to. In the event that a HotForex PAMM Manager breaks the Code of Conduct, HotForex reserves the right to remove descriptions, trading names, avatars and/or messages that:
Important Note: All content that a PAMM Manager provides for his/ her Manager Account must be in English only.
- Promote unsolicited or unauthorized commercial advertising, promotional materials or any other form of solicitation.
- Contain references to other PAMM Manager Accounts and internet resources.
- Reveal an account holder's identity through email addresses, URL addresses, Skype ID, telephone number, personal account details, etc.
- Attempt to impersonate or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent another user, person or entity.
- Specify a territory, region or locality (country, state, county, city, etc.), which may identify a geographical location, either by name, words and/or national flag.
- Violate existing copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary rights.
- Promise any sort of definite returns on investment. This includes any form of projected gains, expected returns, guarantees of profits, and/or risk level, drawdown etc., and/or any unrealistic/ false guarantee within the description.
- Contain threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or otherwise objectionable content including racial, religious, nationalistic and ethnic slurs.